Welcome on the on-line services area
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
FAQ are the answers to the most frequently asked questions. We offer a list of answers to the most common queries. If your problem is not dealt with here, please write to us with your question.
- How do I get a password?
- Follow the "Request password" link on the home page of the BRT site, in the "On-line Services" section. You will be able to download the password request form. Just fill it in and follow the instructions given in it.
- How do I change my password?
- log in using the known user ID and password;
- in the menu, click on the CHANGE PASSWORD service of USER FUNCTIONS;
- if you have NOT yet used a Service for which your user ID / password is needed, then a grey window will open in which you must type your known user ID and password again;
- at this point, the change password page will open and you will be asked to type in your existing password and the new one (the latter twice);
- click on the CHANGE PASSWORD button to confirm the data entered.
- Why don't I see the pages correctly?
You are probably using an old version of your browser; try installing the most recent available version.
For optimum results use Firefox 12 or Internet Explorer 11.