Welcome on the on-line services area
The service lets you trace a shipment made and follow its progress, showing all the information relating to it. You can consult the service by entering the BRT shipment number given on the Waybill. You can view shipments made within the last year. Any errors in entering information or a negative outcome to the search will be indicated in red at the top of the page. The Search key activates the search for requests according to the requested parameters.
- Sender customer code.
- The sender's customer code is a 7 figure code that BRT assigns to the sender.
- Numerical sender reference.
- The customer reference number for the document accompanying the shipment.
- Alphabetical sender reference.
- Further reference document accompanying the shipment used by the customer.